Particularly robust and abrasion resistant
The mixture of mohair and synthetic fiber makes the MONTAMIX particularly robust and abrasion resistant. The nylon content extends the service life and leads to excellent climbing properties with a good glide in all temperature ranges. The MONTAMIX is for tourers who want a reliable partner for a secure grip on all types of snow.
MONTANA climbing skin service
To make your ski tour an unforgettable experience, perfectly adhering climbing skins are indispensable. Dirt as well as wax residues lead to the fact that the adhesive strength is reduced. We therefore recommend renewing the adhesive layer even before long tours lasting several days, in extreme cold and generally before the limit of adhesion is reached. For a perfect new coating, contact your sports dealer. This involves removing the old adhesive and applying a new adhesive layer. The renewal of the adhesive layer is worthwhile if the pile side is still in good condition.
Fiber pile + base fabric
- 65% mohair and 35% nylon
- During the weaving process, the skin pile is laid in one direction, which allows climbing and gliding
- The skin pile is equipped hydrophobic and remains permanently water repellent
"MONTANA Special" prevents lateral fraying when cutting the climbing skins
Waterproof laminate film
- The laminate film is a reliable protective barrier against water ingress
- This keeps the climbing skins dry even in wet snow conditions
- MONTANA composite consists of technically advanced materials
- The refined composition guarantees a waterproof, flexible and supple fixation
- MONTANA composite is the basis for the optimal connection of the FUSIONTEC adhesion
The best combination for gliding and climbing properties.