Ingenious robot system for premium skis and snowboards
The new CRYSTAL MAGIC robot with a high hourly output was developed specifically for shops with medium to high ski service volumes.
The robot features an impressive technology of the highest level with unbeatable modularity: 19 base versions for an optimal configuration to meet the needs of the shop. The wide stone makes the CRYSTAL MAGIC the optimal solution for working on skis and snowboards by robot. Available with 1 or 2 stones.
The system comes standard with PRO technology. It delivers particularly gentle grinding for all ski and snowboard models, particularly rockers – including grinding the shovel and tail.
The new GRIPtech system for the side edge provides a leap in quality in ski and snowboard service: creating a precise, sharp, and durable RACE EDGE quality edge. Together with radial tuning it delivers an edge with unique properties.
To improve glide, choose between traditional wax and polish aggregate and the WinTheRace covering process. This turns CRYSTAL MAGIC into a full service robot.
- Automatic length and width measurement
- Automatic stone grinding with pressure curve for 1 pair of skis or 1 snowboard with servo pressure control
- PRO-technology for grind-ing with the highest possible precision – it is possible to grind the shovel as well as the end of the ski
- GRIPtech system for double- sided edge grinding
- Ski or snowboard edge grinding with programm-able pressure curve. Automatic correction for ski tip and tail available
- High Tech Tuning (HTT) edge coating for skis & snowboards
- High Tech Tuning (HTT) with PRO-technology for skis
- Radial Tuning
- Racing ski mode with speed curve meets world cup standards
- Integrated remote service module
- Efficient and space saving
- 21" touch display with intuitive navigation
- Precise and steady angle
- Outstanding RACE EDGE quality surface
- Grinds all functional areas from shovel to tailLongest lasting sharpness
- Grinding is gentle on the material
- Maximum output with consistent quality
- Excellent results even on corroded edges
- High cost efficiency
- For skis and snowboards
- Ultimate skiing and snowboarding pleasure
Further information about MONTANA GRIPtech system
CRYSTAL MAGIC CONFIGURATIONS
Our new modular system can be summarised in 5 machine sizes. These offer lots of different versions. Your requirements are key!
- Belt filter system
- Compressor with drying system
- Oil mist suction system
- Electric or pneumatic dressing tool advancing
- Infrared Wax or WinTheRace aggregate
- Automatic cooler
THE ROBOT – IN THE SIZE TO FIT YOUR SHOP!
2 sizes are consistent – the rest is flexible! The 1,940 mm control unit and the 2,308 mm loader have a fixed size, but the size of the actual robot varies by the number of modules! Each processing module is 800 mm in size.
|BASE UNIT technical data|
|Voltage:||3 x 400 volt / 50/60 Hz, Special voltage via transformer|
|Fuses:||3 x 35 A|
|Tank capacity:||600 liters|
|Stone width:||320 to 340 mm|
|Stone speed:||300 to 1'900 u/min|
|Cutting speed:||6 to 32 m/s|
|Feed:||5 to 30 m/min|
|Compressed air:||min. 6 bar, 1'100 l/min|
|Total weight:||2'025 kg|
|MODULES technical data|
|Stone/HTT||1 x GRIPtech|
2 x GRIPtech
|GRIPtech with 3D tuning||Waxing||WinTheRace|
|Power:||5,0 kW||3,5 kW||3,5 kW||5,0 kW||3,0 kW|
|Module weight:||580 kg||575 kg||615 kg||550 kg||445 kg|
|1 modul||2 modules||3 modules||4 modules||5 modules|
|Length:||5'049 mm||5'849 mm||6'649 mm||7'449 mm||8'294 mm|