WIN THE RACE
covering - the intelligent alternative to waxing!
WinThe Race is a cover spray resp. a base fluid for gliding surfaces of your winter sport equipment. It is a world innovation for preparing winter sport equipment, it consists of high molecular and super hydrophobic silicon combinations. Perfect for alpine*, XC skis and snowboards!
- Non-toxic & environmentally friendly
- Odourless, colourless, clear
- No fluorine additive
- Multifunctional from +8°C to -30°C
- Super hydrophobic — extremely water repellent
- Impregnates ski — protects against rust and corrosion
- For all snow conditions
- Easy and fast application
* Touring ski: Reduces significantly the bond properties of climbing skins. It is important to clean the base with wax remover before applying the climbing skins. Also, it can be used on the plush side of the skins to improve the gliding properties.
How is it applied?
Easy spraying on to the gliding surfaces with a distance of approx. 10 cm, afterwards spread the base fluid evenly by using a dry, small sponge or cloth. In order to get a perfect saturation of the base, on the first use, let it dry for about IS minutes. For each additional treatment, just use the sponge or cloth immediately. No brushing necessary!
Alternative to the conventional waxing operation!
WinTheRace is sprayed on within seconds, no time consuming waxing necessary. It is absolutely nontoxic. Conventional waxes can contain fluorine or other toxic components. WinTheRace is odourless and ensures fast skis at all weather conditions.
- 1 liter workshop bottle
- 30 x 100 ml bottle in display box
- 100 ml bottle (5pcs set)
- 15 ml stick
- Information sheet WinTheRace2.86 MB