75 pairs of skis per hour at 4 stone contacts
This performance makes the BLUE PEARL 2.0 the fastest full-service system without sacrificing quality. The service robot is the ideal system for rental stations and workshops with very high service volumes of over 15,000 pairs of skis.
Two separate running carriages and a constantly structured sequence of the grinding process enable the high throughput. The BLUE PEARL 2.0 operates without downtime. Fast and safe work is ensured by the PowerVac suction system with seven plates, which adapts to the geometry of the ski thanks to automatic ski length measurement.
The modular design of the machine reduces susceptible sources of error. Compared to conventional technologies, this allows us to keep service visits short and repair any errors much faster. The BLUE PEARL 2.0 grinds and structures all ski models, including rocker and twin tip, perfectly on two stones, even on the shovel and ski end. Ceramic bands guided over glide shoes renew the side edges. The 3D HTT tuning with PRO technology opens up new tuning options in addition to radial tuning. For the finish, the service robot automatically waxes and polishes the skis. It combines uniquely high throughput with the best service quality. Each MONTANA service robot also grinds cross-country skis.
PRO technology for double stone grinding
First, the ski receives a stone grinding, which controls the grinding process even finer and according to the ski geometry. For this purpose, the contact pressure on the running surface is individually controlled both from above and from below by a high-precision pressure curve for each grinding stone. By using 2 stones with different grit sizes, excellent structural results are produced while at the same time ensuring gentle processing.
Side edge processing
Also in side edge grinding, the ski geometry is taken into account via a controlled pressure curve: in this process, the grinding units adapt very well to the side geometry of the sports equipment.
Radial tuning for more driving fun
Together with renowned specialists from the racing ski service sector, MONTANA has thought about a further optimization. The result is the MONTANA Radial Tuning, with which the skis have become much more turn-friendly and in particular the edge grip under the binding has been improved even further. After further testing, it was also found that the driver can break the initiated carving turn in full swing without risk of falling on a ski with Radial Tuning.
High performance ski service
The BLUE PEARL 2.0 is our fastest full-service system. Ideal for rental stations and workshops with service volumes > 15,000 pairs of skis per season.
- Highest throughput: up to 75 pairs of skis per hour with 4 stone contacts
- Large touch display with intuitive navigation
- Automatic length detection
- PowerVac system for suction of all ski surfaces
- Automatic stone grinding with pressure and force curve
- Double-sided edge grinding with pressure and force curve
- PRO technology for particularly gentle grinding even in the blade and end area
- Surface-side high-tech tuning of the edges with pressure and force curve
- 3D tuning for radial tuning and variably adjustable tuning angles
- NC-controlled servo motors for dresser drive, Dresser infeed and carriage
- Waxing and polishing unit
- Automatic filter system
- Integrated remote maintenance
- No downtime
- High precision pressure curve for latest ski models separately adjustable for each stone
- Twin tip grinding of shovel and ski end possible
- NC-controlled dresser adjustment via stepper motors for grinding and tuning stones for even more precise dressing
|Power:||max. 17 kW|
|Voltage:||3 x 400 volts / 50/60 Hz, special voltage via transformer|
|Fuse:||3 x 30 A|
|Stone width:||320 - 340 mm||Steel speed:||300 - 1.900 rpm|
|Cutting speed:||6 - 32 m/s|
|Feed:||5 - 35 m/min|
|Compressed air:||min. 6 bar, 1,100 l/min|
|Total weight:||4,560 kg excl. emulsion|
Filter & Cooling System
|Tank capacity:||1,700 liters|
|Fleece width:||710 mm|
Dimensions filter & cooling system