Precision Grinding Machine
The AS 2001 ALLPRO-SC skate grinding machine has earned a reputation as a precision grinding machine. Professional field hockey teams and skaters around the world as well as elite pro stores and sports stores covet this machine. Now updated with dual blade profiling function and self-centering.
With the ALLPRO-SC you can grind all field hockey and figure skates, the ALLPRO-LONG additionally profiles speed skates.
MONTANA meets Eisbären Berlin
Kevin Altmann from MONTANA Sport Germany was a guest at the Eisbären Berlin, to give him your new skate grinding machine.
- Technologically most advanced grinder.
- Target groups: Teams and proshops.
- Connection for vacuum cleaner.
- Easily interchangeable discs for hollow grinding and profile templates.
- With Channel Z to increase sliding speed and double the hold.
- A selection of over 60 profile templates.
- Grounds all field hockey, figure skating and speed skating(*) shoes.
- Maintains the desired pressure and speed of the grinding wheel from heel to toe.
- Lower labor costs.
- Less than 1 minute to switch from sharpening to profiling.
- Handcrafted for precision, quality and durability.
- Uses your Prosharp Profile®.
- 3 year warranty or <30,000 cycles.
- The ALLPRO-LONG model also allows you to profile speed skates.
- More than 30 years of experience.
- Self-centering clamping mechanism.
- Prosharp® Twin Blade Holder- twice as fast as profiling.
- Dressing cover collects dust from the grinding wheel.
|Power:||Total 2.3 kW|
|Voltage Europe:||100-240 volts, 50-60 Hz.|
|Fuse Europe:||10 A||Weight:||63 kg|