PRO technology for stone grinding
With this new development, the amount of material removed can be controlled even more finely in accordance with the geometry of the ski. Due to the extremely precise pressure curve, excellent structuring results are produced during the grinding process, as the contact pressure on the bases is individually regulated through the stone both from above and below.
This technology is only available from MONTANA in our high precision robots.
With the PRO technology, the harmonious movement of the grinding stone follows the contour of the ski shape during the grinding process: the ski slides over the stone in the same way as it slides over the snow when skiing.
Grinding of the ski tips and tails is also possible. For rockers, MONTANA recommends the new PRO stone grinding technology.
Advantages of the PRO technology
- High-precision pressure curve for the latest ski and board shapes such as rockers, twin tips and rocker boards. Thanks to CNC technology, each stone can be separately, individually and finely adjusted
- Twin tip grinding from shovel tip to ski tail
- Options: CNC-controlled dresser feed with stepper motors for grinding and tuning stones. This enables even more precise dressing
- Large 15" touch monitor with simplified and clear operation
- Network-enabled PC control with Windows Embedded 7