The SKIPIERCING is mounted on the tip of the ski and at the end of the ski the climbing skin is fixed with the TAIL CLIP. The PIERCING for splitboards works in the same way. The piercings are easily attached to the tip of the shovel, the climbing skin holds reliably and provides perfect support. Thanks to the unique MONTANA SKIPIERCING no snow gets under the climbing skin even in extreme conditions.
Also those who travel with the buckel system remain well served: with the BÜGEL / TAIL CLIP for skis or the new splitboard attachment SPLIT CLAMP TIP AND TAIL for splitboards.
MONTANA climbing skins
All MONTANA climbing skins offer the perfect grip on both skis and splitboards and convince with their varied designs.
Ski Clamp / Tail Clip
The new, universal skin attachment from the house of MONTANA is the newly developed Ski Clamp. It is made of stainless chrome steel, is easy to handle and can be flexibly adapted to different ski tips. Thanks to this new system, there is no need to select clamps for the various widths of ski tips. The Ski Clamp fits all standard touring skis. With the new Ski Clamp clings reliably to your ski and thus becomes the perfect companion on your ski tour.
- Fast, stable and easy mounting of the climbing skins on the ski
- The ergonomic skin cut leads to better snow displacement. By less skin surface MONTANA creates easier gliding and saves weight.
- No snow entry between skin and base thanks to compact adhesive skin to the ski tip. No fixing system on the sliding surface.
- Thanks to the stretchable rubber band, the clip is reliably fixed at the end of the ski. The clip is individually adjustable via grid on the rubber band. In the sewn area of the rubber band is a tear-resistant special fabric inserted, which guarantees a secure connection to the climbing skin.
- A lightweight fixing system suitable for all common touring skis with different widths and curves of the ski tip.
MONTANA Ski Clamp
The universal skin attachment made of stainless chrome steel is easy to handle and can be flexibly adapted to different ski tips.
Bracket / Tail Clip
The simple fixation skin attachment with bracket system.
With the MONTANA BRACKET / TAIL CLIP, the matching bracket is sewn onto the fixation skin at the ski tip with tear-resistant sheet material. An adjustable rubber band with clip is attached to the end of the climbing skin. By lightly pulling the clip is optimally fixed and results in a unit between the ski and the climbing skin.
- To the ski tip fitting metal clip with tear-resistant Blachenmaterial.
- A stretchable rubber band fixes the clip reliably at the end of the ski. The clip is individually adjustable via grid on the elastic band. In the sewn area of the rubber band is a tear-resistant special fabric inserted, which guarantees a secure connection to the climbing skin.
MONTANA buckel / tail clip
With the MONTANA buckel / tail clip, the matching buckel is sewn to the ski tip with tear-resistant sheet material on the climbing skin. At the end of the climbing skin, an adjustable rubber band with clip is attached. By lightly pulling the clip is optimally fixed and results in a unit between the ski and the climbing skin.
Split Clamp Tip and Tail
The versatile fixation attachment for splitboards.
The newly developed MONTANA SPLIT CLAMP convinces with simplicity and versatility. With tear-resistant baffle material, the climbing skin is connected to the SPLIT CLAMP and hooked onto the front. At the end of the fixation skin, the specially manufactured elastic band is sewn, which allows the adjustable SPLIT CLAMP to be optimally adjusted to the splitboard length.
- Chrome steel clamp for hanging on the board tip, with tear-resistant sheet material.
- Chrome steel clamp for hanging on the board end, with specially designed grid-adjustable rubber band.