Cost-effective base repair
The MRS 180 offers cost-effective base repair of skis and snowboards in smaller service operations. It is handy and space-saving, as the outriggers can be folded when not in use. Infusion speed, material feed and compression pressure are infinitely adjustable. In addition, the MRS has a carving function.
MONTANA also offers a solution for every workshop size in manual ski service machines. From stone grinding and side edge processing with tuning to waxing and polishing, MONTANA technology ensures full customer satisfaction and excellent skiing pleasure. Bela repair is the first step in professional snowboard and ski service. MONTANA offers various solutions for this, depending on requirements: from the manual melting unit MONTY EXTRUDER to the compact melting robot MRS 180 to the P-TEX melting units with automated process.
Repair ski bases with the MRS 180
The space-saving, base-preserving melting machine for ski service offers inexpensive base repair for skis and snowboards. The MRS is handy and ideal for smaller service stores.
- Positive melting for best repair results
- Infinitely adjustable feed speed
- Infinitely adjustable wire feed, thus easily dosable coating quantity
- Infinitely adjustable contact pressure up to 60 kg
- Protecting melting temperatures
- Integrated fume extraction with fan
- 5 mm P-Tex welding wire
- Suitable for all skis including telemark, wide and carving skis and snowboards
|Voltage:||3 x 400 Volt / 50 Hz|
|Fuse protection:||3 x 16 A|
|Tank capacity:||90 liters|
|Steel speed:||300 - 1.700 rpm|
|Belt speed:||300 - 1.500 rpm|
|Cutting speed:||8 - 20 m/s|
|Feed:||5 - 25 m/min|
|Compressed air:||min. 6 bar, 80 l/min|
|Total weight:||750 kg incl. emulsion|