Fully automatic binding measurement
The MONTANA JETBOND ST is a state-of-the-art development with patented engagement system. It promises a quick, easy and precise adjustment of the ski binding without effort in less than 2 minutes. This makes it particularly suitable for any ski rental and sales and makes an important contribution to safety on the slopes.
FAST: The automatically closing JETBOND system for engaging the boot is unique and patented. The low measurement time of less than two minutes, in which the optimum setting value for the ski binding is determined, adjusted and checked, is also exceptional.
EASY: The JETBOND requires no effort and is very easy to use. The leg simulator is permanently connected to the device and only needs to be swiveled into the shoe. Then the measurement process starts and runs fully automatically.
PRECISE: JETBOND simulates the real load extremely precisely. Due to a real torque measurement around the front jaw area, highest accuracy in measurement results is achieved.
- Subframe incl. wheels and card tray
- Card printer
- Scanner, if necessary. Scanner holder
- standard sole for quick preseason check in ski rental
- interface to rental software
- interface to Jetbase database for correction factors in rental operation
- electronic data storage of measurement and customer data
- Hold-down module (software) for tour bindings
- Signature pad (optionally with holder)
- Data transfer from rental software
- Data entry via check-in terminal
MONTANA JETBOND ST - binding adjustment
With patented snap-in system, JETBOND offers quick, easy and precise adjustment of the ski binding without effort in less than 2 minutes. Thus you make an important contribution to safety on the slopes.
- Fast, problem-free clamping of common ski and binding types
- Fixed replacement foot
- Retracting is quick and easy due to swivel arm
- Replacement foot adjusts automatically
- Automatic closing device for binding
- Binding can be readjusted during measuring process
- No height adjustment necessary
- Easier ISO-Verification through interface to rental system
- Customer data compatible with other inventory control systems
- Precise calculation of adjustment values according to ISO 11088 and ISO 8061
- Optional tibia or weight method
- Substitute foot simulates free torque
- Makes extremely reliable and realistic verification possible
- Remote maintenance via Internet
|Voltage Europe:||230 volts / 50 Hz|
|Fuse Europe:||4 A|
|Weight :||104 kg|
|Weight underframe:||47 kg|
|Total weight:||151 kg|