Melting and repair
Ski and snowboard bases can be completely melted and repaired with the P-TEX MASTER II manual ski service machine in a single operation and without templates. The automatic base melting machine is immensely powerful and achieves a perfect melting result with low material consumption.
MONTANA also offers a solution for every workshop size when it comes to manual ski service machines. From stone grinding and side edge processing with tuning to waxing and polishing, MONTANA technology ensures full customer satisfaction and excellent skiing pleasure. Bela repair is the first step in professional snowboard and ski service. MONTANA offers different solutions for this depending on the requirements: from the manual melting device MONTY EXTRUDER to the compact melting robot MRS 180 to the P-TEX melting systems with automated sequence.
Foil Melting Machine
P-TEX MASTER II
With this powerful machine, you get a perfect melting result in just one operation and with low material consumption
- Preheating of the winter sports equipment with infrared lamp
- Loading with swivel technology to avoid downtime
- Melting speed, material supply and compression pressure infinitely variable
- Surface-friendly melting temperatures
- Integrated fume extraction with fan
- Positive melting for best repair results
- 4-fold wire feed
- Easy operation via touch panel
- Selectable programs for ski and board allow easy processing
|Voltage:||3 x 400 volts, special voltage via transformer|
|Fuse protection:||3 x 16 A|
|Compressed air:||min. 6 bar, 50 l/min|
|Total weight:||480 kg|
Whether yes or no - get in touch with us. Our service team will be happy to advise you.