Manual decking repair
The MONTY EXTRUDER decking repair unit is used to repair damage in polyethylene decking. With a nozzle width of 40 mm, the pavement can be coated on half sides. The wide preheating shoe guarantees optimal adhesion of the repair material. The repair wire is transported automatically.
MONTANA also offers a solution for every workshop size in manual ski service machines. From stone grinding and side edge processing with tuning to waxing and polishing, MONTANA technology ensures full customer satisfaction and excellent skiing pleasure. Bela repair is the first step in professional snowboard and ski service. MONTANA offers various solutions for this, depending on requirements: from the manual melting unit MONTY EXTRUDER to the compact melting robot MRS 180 to the P-TEX melting units with automated process.
MONTY EXTRUDER - manual base repair
The MONTY EXTRUDER manual melting device for ski service repairs damage to the polyethylene base
- Fast, flexible hand machine
- Rational mode of operation
- Precise temperature controller
- Optimal infusion quality thanks to electronically monitored temperature management
- For 3 mm P-Tex welding wire
- Ideal complement to the MONTANA automatic fusion machines
|1 x 230 volts / 110 volts